DSHE Job Circular 2022 Teletalk–dshe.gov.bd
Recently, the Directorate of Secondary and Higher Education Jobs or DSHE job Circular 2022. The best thing about this job circular is great opportunity for many candidates. The total number of vacancies in the vacancy is 4032. For more information on the job circular read the full article carefully.
DSHE Job Circular Publish Date
The job circular of DSHE has been published on October 23, 2022. DSHE has published the job circular on the official website – www.dshe.gov.bd. The online application process starts in early November 2022 and ends in November 2022. So you have plenty of time to apply and get ready for this job.
Recommend To you
DSHE Job Circular Summary
DSHE job circular this time is a big government job circular. There are a total of 28 different posts in the job circular. So you can have a lot of alternatives to apply. What you need to do is to select the preferred category that matches your criteria and apply for the post. However, below are some key points of the DSHE job circular.
- DSHE Job Circular Publish Date: 23rd October.
- Online Application Start Date: 1st November.
- Online Application End Date: 30th November.
- Online Application Website Address: dshe.teletalk.com.bd
- Application Fee: TK. 112 or TK. 56 depending on posts you would like to apply.
- Exam Fee Payment Time Duration: Within next 72 hours after completing online application.
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 4032.
- Total Number of Job Categories: 28.
How to Apply for the DSHE Job Posts
You can easily apply for the DSHE job posts. You will get two different official websites for applying to the posts. If you visit the official website of DSHE or Teletalk, you will get separate forms to apply to different posts. However, below are the step by step instructions to apply to DSHE job posts:
- First of all, you have to visit any of the DSHE official website www.dshe.gov.bd or Teletalk official website www.dshe.teletalk.com.bd.
- Then, after visiting your preferred site, you will get radio button of advertisement, instructions for submitting application forms, and different application forms for applying to different posts.
- Before filling up the form, you have to download the instruction part.
- Then, you have to fill up the specific field of the application form correctly according to the given instructions.
- It is to mention that, you must fill up the fields with red stars.
- After filling up the application form, you can see the preview.
- Then on the specific field of the preview, you have to upload your color photo of specific size. Black and white photo is not acceptable.
- The measurement of the photo is 300 by 300 pixels and the file size of the photo is maximum 100 kb.
- You will get detailed information about photo and signature on the help menu of the Home page of the website.
- You have to upload your signature on the specific field of the Preview after scanning the signature.
- The measurement of the signature will be 300 by 80 pixels and the file size will be maximum 60 kb.
- Now, after completing all the steps, you have to click on the submit button.
- Then, you will get your applicant copy with your user ID.
- After that, you have to download and preserve the applicant copy.
- Finally, you are done with the application and you need to send SMS using your user ID for completing the whole application and payment process.
DSHE Job Circular 2022 PDF
How to Send SMS and Exam Fee for the DSHE Job Posts?
After completing the application process by following the provided instructions, you have to pay exam fee by sending SMS through Teletalk prepaid SIM card. To send the SMS, you have to follow the below instructions:
- For first SMS, you have to type this- DSHE<Space>User ID and send it to 16222. Example: DSHE BDCDB.
- You will get the reply with your applicant name, exam fee amount, and 8 digit PIN.
- In the second SMS, you need to pay exam fee.
- For second SMS, you have to type this- DSHE<Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send it to 16222. Example: DSHE 12345678.
- Now, you will get the reply SMS Congratulating with your applicant name and payment successful confirmation for DSHE.