British American Tobacco Job Circular 2022
British American Tobacco Job Circular 2022 is published on the official website www.batbangladesh.com. They are looking for young job seekers from Bangladesh. We have collected job offers from their official website and published it on the popular website of Bangladesh: www.deshtribune.com. British American Tobacco offers attractive salaries and other services. So please check below specific job posting if there is any position that matches your educational qualifications.
You can see the British American Tobacco job circular 2022 logo in the photo file below. if your education matches the job description, don’t late to apply. So kindly inform Your best friends know about this and can apply when they have the skills and experience, such as promotional opportunities. please Visit www.deshtribune.com for new job opportunities.
British American Tobacco Jobs Publication 2022
So you’re thinking about how you can apply British American Tobacco job circular 2022? Very easy to apply. You must first visit their official website. Then open the registration form online. Read the online application carefully. Is everything you know in it? Then start filling out the registration form carefully. However, you will need to complete the form online, such as your student diploma and ID card. Hurry up and stay with us at www.deshtribune.com. See British American Tobacco Job Circular 2022.
Organization: British American Tobacco Company
Application publication date: December 12, 2021
Job Type: Company Jobs
Source: Bangladesh Protidin
Job location: as per publication
Application fee: see circular below
Salary: see circular below
Total post: see circular below
Application deadline: December 25, 2021
Job nature: full time
For more information, see below
BAT is developing at an accelerated pace – truly unparalleled in any other organization.
To fulfill the ambition we set for ourselves, we are looking for fellows who are willing to live our soul each day. Come and be a part of this journey!
paddle Bangladesh Looking for a Data Analytics Header – Platforms & Architecture
High level: high level
Job: digital business solutions
Salary range: Competitive salary + excellent benefits + market leading bonus
your location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Defining the role and goals
The role is responsible for defining the IT strategy and roadmap related to data analytics and accountability for the implementation of this roadmap for BAT Bangladesh. The Head of Data Analytics – Platforms & Architecture serves as a consultant to the leadership team to develop and deliver enterprise-wide solutions to complex data challenges, including developing standard methodologies for extracting insights, improving decision-making, and automating processes.
Reports to: Head of Digital & Business Solutions – Bangladesh
Reporting level: high level
Geographical scope: Bangladesh
What will you be responsible for
- Leading the Data Analytics BATB District strategy in terms of architecture and technology roadmap
- Responsible for the overall delivery of the digital wallet, ensuring that targets, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and alignment with global IDT structures are met.
- Define a technical roadmap for enabling data management and governance strategies
- Work with the central data analytics function at BAT to drive future demands, and drive technology and data requirements to meet business demands
- Works with business and IT leaders to identify areas of technical need for future requirements. In order to drive the development and deployment of the data and analytics platform. Identifies and prioritizes business initiatives using data science capabilities
- Represents enterprise data supervisors and the IT team at leadership meetings and conferences. Develops and gives oral presentations on the strength and value of data. Leads and/or serves on steering committees and helps leadership use its data effectively in these meetings
- Identify opportunities for new data products. Lead the development of strategy for D&A products to ensure the program is spread throughout the organization and helps increase revenue
- Collaborates with industry data experts to allow for a proactive approach to improving insights from various data sources
Could this be your role in the future?
- Hands-on experience in business intelligence/data/analytics including data modeling, data lake, translating data into valuable usable information
- Familiar with enterprise data management concepts, artificial intelligence/machine learning techniques, data security and compliance practices, for example, handling consumer and PII data. In addition, knowledge of AWS, Azure, R, Python, Scala, Spark, H20, and other statistical packages is an added advantage.
Experience, skills and basic knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Analytics, Computer Science, or related fields; Masters preferred.
- At least 10 years of relevant and progressively responsible experience in formulating partnerships, implementing data governance and understanding the core technologies needed to enable insights-based decision making across a medium or large organization
- Ability to interpret business IT and functional strategies, understand the group operating model, and the implications of actions in one area on other functions
- Business experience IT in a global environment has demonstrated external thought leadership for digital transformation and a proven track record of pioneering change
- Extensive experience working with a high-performance analytics team as well as experience in conducting analysis using data mining/visualization tools: Micro Strategy, Tableau, etc.
- Proven competence in project management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Work independently with limited supervision and handle exciting and fast-paced work demands
- Knowledge in managing highly experienced and geographically diverse domain experts
- FMCG industry experience in consumer analytics solutions preferred
We are bats
At BAT, we are committed to our goal of creating a better tomorrow. This is what drives our employees and our passion for innovation. Find out what’s possible for you at BAT.
- Best Global Employer with 53,000 people in best available technology in 180+ markets
- The brands are sold in more than 200 markets, and are manufactured in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established technology centers to build world-class innovation capabilities in 4 strategic locations
- Financial Times Diversity Leader and Best Practice Winner for International Women’s Day
- Seal Award Winner – One of the 50 Most Sustainable Companies
Affiliation and achievement together
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and better prepared to achieve our business goals. Come and bring your difference!